BBC大学生活英语

2020-10-01 03:29 关键词:BBC大学生活英语 分类:学习方法 阅读:2242

BBC大门生活英语

Narrator: Hello. It's time for English at University

- the series that teaches some English phrases to help you through your first year of study abroad. . .

各位好,又到了“校园英语”时候 —— 这个系列会教给你一些外洋留学第一年用得上的实用英语句型。

There's a lot to learn when you start studying for a degree and especially when you're doing it in another country.

Mary's coping very well and is making the most of every opportunity to get guidance or help her with her studies.

当你可以本科练习的时候,需求学许多物品,非常是你在外洋上大学更是如此。玛丽做得很不错,而且也捉住了大部分能够获得他人指点大概辅助她练习的机遇。

Today she's attending Professor Not's study skills workshop but it sounds like she knows more about studying than he does!

Prof. Not: So let's just stand around in a circle… hold hands and say mmmmm.

今日她去加入了纳特传授对于练习方法的讲座,可是听起来玛丽在练习方面比纳特传授明白还要多!那末让我们围坐成一个圆圈……握住相互的手,然后收回哼鸣。

Daniel: How exactly is this helping?

Prof. Not: Trust you to spoil the karma.

这到底有甚么用?就晓得你会打断这个历程。

It just helps us think… Daniel: Think of what to say, you mean.

这会辅助我们考虑……斟酌接下来要说甚么,你的意义是。

Prof. Not: Now to study well, you need to be in the right zone. Mary: Zone?

为了学好习,你需求进入一种精确的形态。形态?

Prof. Not: In the right place… in your head. Sharon…

是在你脑筋里的……一个精确的位置。莎伦……

Sharon: Yes Robert - I mean, Professor. Prof. Not: Could you hand out the blindfolds?

在呢,罗伯特——我是说传授。你能分发一下那些眼罩吗?

Mary: And how are they going to help? Narrator: A good question Mary.

眼罩又有甚么用?好成绩,玛丽。

I admire Professor Not's enthusiasm but let me give you a bit of advice – his study skills are a bit 'alternative' - different. Have you got any advice to offer?

我承认纳特传授的热忱,可是我的倡导是——他的练习方式有点儿非常——不太一样。你有甚么好倡导吗?

Mary: Well, I did read a book about good study skills on the plane. But what do I say?

我在飞机上读了一本对于精良练习方法的书。可是我要怎样说呢?

Narrator: Say 'could I offer some suggestions? ' Or 'from what I understand… '

说:“我能提点倡导吗?”大概“从我的角度明白……”

Or maybe, 'something that works for me is… ' and give them your tips – that way you won't sound too big-headed – like someone we know!

Daniel: Maybe we could just hold the hand of the person next to us?

再大概是说“对我对照有效的方式是……”,然后给出你的倡导——如此听起来没有那末充大头——像某小我一样!我们是否是能够牵起旁边人的手?

Narrator: Go on Mary. Mary: No Daniel… maybe I could offer some suggestions?

说吧,玛丽。不,丹尼尔……我能提点倡导吗?

Sharon: Oh yes Mary! Mary: Well, from what I understand… you must study every day and choose a regular place and time to do it.

哦,能够的,玛丽!从我的角度来看……你必需天天练习而且要有一个纪律的地址和时候练习。

Prof. Not: Yes of course, very good Mary. Anything else?

没错,十分好,玛丽。另有甚么吗?

Mary: Well… what works for me is planning my time and deciding what I want to achieve and not being afraid to ask for help.

Daniel: Yeah, yeah. I was going to say that – and make sure you take lots of breaks – long ones.

对我对照有效的方式是设计好本身的时候,而且要确定好目的,另有不要恐惧恳求辅助。对对,我也想这么说来着——还要确保你常常休养——那种长时候的休养。

Mary: Short ones – and develop a good learning style – choose a method that helps you learn best.

Prof. Not: Excellent Mary.

短时候的——还要提拔精良的练习体式格局——找一种最合适你的方式。十分棒,玛丽。

That's exactly right.

Sharon: Oh, I preferred the blindfold method.

正是如此的。哦,我照样喜好眼罩法。

. . . . . . Narrator: Excellent indeed Mary. She's on fire!

确切很棒,玛丽。她真的太赞了!她开口说了出来,提了一些很机智的倡导,还不让人感觉她在夸耀。

She spoke up and gave some sage advice without showing off.

Here's a reminder of how she started the conversation…

来回忆一下她是怎样可以这段发言的……我能够提点倡导吗?

Maybe I could offer some suggestions? From what I understand…

从我的角度明白……对我对照有效的方式是……

What works for me is… And she gave some good advice which the other students – especially Daniel - will no doubt find very useful, such as…

她给其他门生提了一些好倡导——非常是丹尼尔——毫无疑问都很有效,比如说……你需求天天都练习。

You must study every day. Choose a place and time to do it.

选一个地址、时候去练习。设计好时候,确定好目的。

Plan your time and decide what you want to achieve. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

别恐惧找他人帮手。选一种最合适你的练习体式格局。

Choose a learning style that helps you learn best.?With that advice you can't go wrong.

有了这些倡导,你不会犯错的。如今看起来玛丽的练习倡导给或人留下了深入印象……

And now it looks like Mary's study advice has made a real impression on someone… Tech Student: Wow Mary.

哇哦,玛丽。我十分喜好你方才说的——非常有效——看得出来你是一个非常勤奋的门生——要不要找个时候聚一下……对照一下练习条记?

I loved what you said in there – really useful – I can see you're a committed student – how about getting together sometime and… comparing study notes?

- Mary: Well, errr, ermm… - Daniel: I think she's quite busy at the moment.

- 玛丽:这个……额,嗯…… - 丹尼尔:我感觉她如今很忙的。不,不会的——那必定很棒。

Mary: No, I'm not – that would be lovely.

Let's meet up in the bar later.

一会儿酒吧见吧。

Sharon: Oh!

哦!

热门文章

联系电话: 联系邮箱:[email protected] 客服QQ:1390477380

2002-2019 Copyright © 我爱自学网 版权所有